Bison 75+10 RECCO
The top model for men, in the smaller size (75 + 10 litres). Already considered a lightweight pack for its size, one of the biggest changes in the new look Bison is the reduction in weight by 600 grams. Tatonka have achieved this by changing the fabric from Cordura 700 to Cordura 500, but only after extensive testing assured them this wouldn’t result in any noticeable change to the toughness or durability of the pack. They’ve also tweaked other features in their continual quest for improvement, with the new Bisons featuring a new large 3D front pocket, larger grab handles, new laser cut slots for gear loops and new zipper pulls.
Suitable for long distance trekking/tramping and hunting with heavy loads.
Available in olive or titan grey.
Equipped with RECCO® reflectors, part of the RECCO® rescue system that helps to locate people in rescue situations.
Keep your Bison 75+10 dry with a #XXL Tatonka Rain Flap cover (purchased seperately)
- X1 Carrying System for heavy loads
- Divided main and bottom compartments
- Fixation for walking poles or ice axes
- Two access points for load control straps
- Height-adjustable chest belt
- Reverse-pull hip belt for effective adjustment
- Compression straps on sides
- Grab handles front, back and on the bottom
- Robust, durable No.10 zipper
- Lockable zip slider
- Gear loops on the front
- 3D zipped front opening for main compartment
- Height-adjustable lid with gear loops
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Throat extension with two drawstrings under the lid
- Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps
- Spacious side pockets
- Front compartment with zipper
- Equipped with RECCO® reflector
- First Aid Compartment (contents not included)
- Hydration system compatible
|Carrying System||X1 Carrying System|
|Volume||75 litres + 10 litres|
|Dimensions||82 x 34 x 25cm|
|Material||Cordura® 500 DEN / T-Square Rip / T-Snow Crust|