Hunter Safety Lab’s award-winning IRIS sensor has been carefully designed for maximum simplicity and effectiveness. The IRIS Sensor gives the shooter an audio-visual alert if it sees IRIS-detectable gear in the direction of fire.
IRIS works day or night in all conditions. The detection range is optimised for between 10 and 100 meters where most hunting accidents happen. No post-mounting calibration or sighting-in needed, just mount, test and you’re good to go.
For best protection, everyone in your hunting party should use an IRIS sensor and wear an IRIS-detectable vest and cap.
IRIS FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Detection range optimised for between 10 and 100 yards/metres
- Audible and visual warning alert
- Works night and day in all conditions
- Uses a single AA lithium battery
- Housing CNC machined from high strength 6061 aluminium
- Hard anodised for durability
- No sighting-in required
- Low battery indicator
- Weighs only 2.5oz / 70g (without battery)
- 1” / 25.4mm housing diameter
- 4.1” / 105mm long
- Class-1 laser eye safe
- IP64-rated waterproof against rain and splashes
PREMIUM IRIS-DETECTABLE VEST (Camo)
Features high quality American-made micro-prismatic retroreflectors designed to reflect the IRIS infrared laser. IRIS retroreflectors require no power, are flexible, waterproof, durable, and can be washed. IRIS detection possible day or night, rain or shine.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Colour: Camouflage
- 19 high-quality reflective patches positioned for 360-degree detection.
- High strength micro-ripstop polyester outer and liner
- Two large zippered front cargo pockets
- One large rear back pocket with zip closure
- YKK zippers
- Machine washable