The C4 Carbon remover’s advanced chemical formulation is a new combination of chemicals never before introduced to the shooting industry. Following extensive research and development, a carbon removing solution that far surpasses the rigorous demands of the modern day shooter and environmentally minded society has been devised.
Unlike competitive solvents, the C4 Carbon Remover’s proprietary non-flammable, non-hazardous and 100% biodegradable formulations does not merely act as a liquid carrier relying on mechanical action to provide cleaning, it relies on a sophisticated blend of surfactants, penetrates, suspending agents and chemical action to remove the stubborn carbon deposits. this special formulation provides a dee cleaning approach that is extremely quick and powerful. it eliminate the time consuming the labour intensive cleaning of the past. just we the bore or soak your parts for a few minutes and them patch or wipe dry. It is the effective and easy.
The C4 Carbon remover is ideal for rifle barrels, bolt faces, flash suppressor, compensators, silencers, chamber throats, revolver cylinders, gas piston and any other place carbon is found. Bore tech’s carbon remover also has the advantage of neutralising and removing corrosive salts from surplus ammunition and black powder shooting
1) Wet 3 to 4 patches with carbon remover and push through bore to remove loose fouling. only push patches through the bore in ONE direction
2) Next, make 10 to 15 passes with a tight fitting brush saturate with c4 carbon remover
3) Then repeat, Step 1 and let the carbon remover soak 5 to 10 minutes
4) Finally, push dry patches through the bore until the come out clean
5) Before storing the firearm, dampen a patch with carbon remover and push through bore
6) Run a dry patch through the bore before shooting