.270 WIN Tikka T3X Hunter S/S
Top performance and innovation, the fluted stainless offers added lightness, a larger cooling surface and a sporty, functional look while maintaining rigidity. This is an all-weather, modern rifle that is designed for shooters who appreciate the warm feel of a wooden stock combined with solid performance. The Tikka T3x Hunter Stainless has a fluted barrel to help shave weight for a sportier yet functional purpose. Comes is a solid selection of calibres for hunting and sport-shooting purposes. The high-grain walnut stock is selected and shaped by Sako master gunsmiths. An ‘old-world’ platform based on modern thinking, taking you to a new level in accuracy, reliability and shooting enjoyment. The stainless steel free-floating barrel, receiver, bolt and bolt handle make this the perfect choice for all weather conditions and makes for easy maintenance.
• New Recoil Pad: T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter. The new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots.
• Redesigned Ejection Port: The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time.
• Improved Rail Attachment: Always keep the target in your sight. The T3x models have extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail – even when using larger scopes.
• Metallic Bolt Shroud – Robustness and quality go hand in hand. Metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin.
• Steel Recoil Lug: This extra-strong lug has minimal deformation – even with larger calibers. Compared to aluminium, the steel lug doesn’t have strong imprinting qualities that would cause deformation when larger calibers are used.
Stock Number 11808
All online firearm or parts purchases require a Police Mail Order Form to be completed by your local police when shipping is required. This will be sent to you once order has been placed.